(To see more make sure you're following @SusannahKellogg on Instagram)
1. Every year Nate and I have anniversary pictures taken sometime during the summer. It's a tradition that was started by my parents - they have a wall full of 30+ pictures in their house - and I've been so happy to continue it. I just scheduled our photo shoot for early August. Having a photo shoot scheduled has motivated me to work on getting my body as healthy as I can. I want to feel as good as I can in the pictures.
2. Summer evenings are for going on walks. I adore my little family and the time we're able to spend with one another walking and enjoying life together.
3. On Wednesday Nate preached a sermon at church. As he was putting finishing thoughts into the sermon Caleb decided he needed to help out. Maybe he'll be a pastor when he grows up too. ;-)
4. I had wanted to take my mom out for pedicures for Mother's Day but, when I was up in Spokane last time, it didn't happen. (A sister breaking her collar bone and having to have surgery will do that) This trip we made sure to go. My mom had never had a pedicure before and she's hooked now. Also, while we were walking in we realized we were wearing pretty much the same outfit. #LikeMotherLikeDaughter
Did You See It?
- Apparently every state flag is wrong...
- I'm so excited to read the book that my old professor and his son are writing. This excerpt is so well written and brutally honest.
- One of my favorite responses!
Did You Miss It?